The GECCO 2015 Program Committee invites the submission of technical papers describing your best work in genetic and evolutionary computation. Abstracts need to be submitted by January 21st, 2015. Full papers are due by the *NON-EXTENSIBLE* deadline of February 4th, 2015. Detailed submission instructions can be found at
Each paper submitted to GECCO will be rigorously evaluated in a double-blind review process. The evaluation is on a per-track basis, ensuring high interest and expertise of the reviewers. Review criteria include significance of the work, technical soundness, novelty, clarity, writing quality, and sufficiency of information to permit replication, if applicable. All accepted papers will be published in the ACM Digital Library.
GECCO allows submission of material that is substantially similar to a paper being submitted contemporaneously for review by another conference. However, if the submitted paper is accepted by GECCO, the authors agree that substantially the same material will not be published by another conference. Material may later be revised and submitted to a journal, if permitted by the journal.
Researchers are invited to submit abstracts of their work recently published in top-tier conferences and journals to the new Hot Off the Press track. Contributions will be selected based on quality and interest to the GECCO community.
By submitting a paper, the author(s) agree that, if their paper is accepted, they will:
* Submit a final, revised, camera-ready version to the publisher on or before the camera ready deadline
* Register at least one author to attend the conference on or before the advance registration deadline
* Attend the conference (at least one author)
* Present the accepted paper at the conference
** Important dates **
* Workshop and tutorial proposals: November 5, 2014
* Notification of workshop and tutorial acceptance: November 28, 2014
* Abstract submission: January 21, 2015
* Submission of full papers: February 04, 2015
* Notification of paper acceptance: March 20, 2015
* Camera ready submission: April 14, 2015
* Advance registration: May 04, 2015
* Conference: July 11-15, 2015
** Contacts **
GECCO is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery Special Interest Group for Genetic and Evolutionary Computation (ACM SIGEVO).
2015 Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO 2015)
July 11-15, 2015, Madrid, Spain