Prof. Dr. Bartz-Beielstein accepted the invitation to serve as a reviewer for the 2015 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (IEEE CEC2015) which will take place in Sendai, Japan.
The annual IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation is one of the leading events in the area of evolutionary computation. It covers all topics in evolutionary computation.
Pier Luca Lanzi announces that the new issue of SIGEVOlution is now available for you to download from
The issue features:
* Rule-Based Machine Learning by Ryan J. Urbanowicz
* Racing Line Optimization by Ricky Vesel
* K-Expressions Visualization by Alwyn V. Husselmann
* Women @ GECCO Workshop by Carola Doerr & Gabriela Ochoa
* 2014 Symposium on Search-Based Software Engineering by Nadia Alshahwan
* New Theses
* Calls and Calendar